Pregnancy Ticker
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Madelyn Dale Fritz


She's here! After a LONG labor, lots of pushing, a broken right collarbone (Maddie's), and more then a few scary moments, she's actually here, and she's perfect. She was born February 11 at 8:09pm, 19 1/2 inches long, and weighing in at 9 pounds, 1 ounce! She's a wonderful eater so far, and loves to cuddle.

4 comments:

Brandon and Dana said...

Congrats on your new little bundle of joy! She's beautiful:) I'm not sure if you remember me or not, but my I'm Dana and I met you through Tiffany Buhr. She shared your blog page with me (b/c I have one as well) so I've been following your page, waiting for your little one to arrive. Great to hear that you're both doing so good! Congrats to your new little family, she sure is precious:)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww Jess she is cute!! love you and miss you! can't wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

Just heard the news from Linda and we are so happy for you all. We can't wait to meet Madelyn in person! She looks so cute. Glad everyone is doing well.
Love to all
Bruce, Ann and Jamie

KMJ said...

We can't wait to meet her!!!!
-Kelly and Matt